Friday, July 24, 2009

One Hot Purse - The Patent Toggle

This is an awesome purse - the picture doesn't do it justice. If you want a more flashy color check it out in yellow or red, but the black is Hot!

Inside there are tons of pockets,zippers, and compartments.

One of my favorite things about it is the hidden pockets. There are two pockets inside the purse, but outside the main zipper compartment that I keep my keys in and other things I want quick access to, without digging into the purse. The shinny patent leather look great and wipes clean with a damp rag.

Another thing I like is the size, its a big purse and holds a ton bout it seems smaller.

Check it out: Patent Toggle

1 comment:

  1. Ok - This purse almost makes me wish I were a woman. I could hold my laptop, cellphone, emergency charger, first aid kit, a deck of cards, some wet wipes, a book, my water bottle, and maybe even my PSP and still have room left. I think I would hide some candies in the hidden pocket :)

    ReplyDelete